Frizz Friendly Simple Summer Hairstyles
Summer is almost with us so its time to plan for those 30 degree days before they hit! You know how hot and steamy things are going to get, and you also know how much you battle with the frizzies every year. Of course with enough effort and product, you can smooth things over, but why fight it? The last thing you will want to do is spend an hour fussing about with your hair before you leave the house. It’s hot work, and regardless of your best efforts, there’s still a very good chance it’ll frizz up as soon as you open the front door.
Instead, go for one of these super easy styles so you can stay cool, and breeze through the frizz, regardless of the weather!
- The Thick, High Braid: smooth your hair back and up. Use ponytail extensions for extra thickness.
- The Thick, Low Braid: the same as the high braid, but, er, low!
- The Messy Bun: this one’s a winner for many reasons; hair is up and out of your face, it’s super quick and easy, and it almost always works, and looks just fine even with frizz!
- The Side Pony: keep the strands smooth on the crown of your head, then feel free to go nuts with the actual pony. Crimp it or muss it up with added products if you like. Instead of fighting the frizz on this one, just go with it!
- The Low, Wavy Pony: easy to do and again, messy is cool with this look!
- Tied Back with a Scarf: a great way to keep your hair away from your face and look ultra-cool simultaneously.
- The Deconstructed Top Knot: frizz is fresh with a super high top knot and some wisps of loosened hair framing your face.
- Sleek, Low and Side-parted Bun: a look so cool that nobody will guess you’re suffering from the heat at all. Use a toothbrush sprayed with hairspray to get the hair smoothed down.
- Pretty Hair Pins: if your hair isn’t long enough to tie back, pin your hair back from your face with a bobby pin or some cute clips. This will prevent your hair from sticking to your forehead in the humidity.